Opened 9 years ago

Closed 8 years ago

#869 closed defect (fixed)

move auth_xfrout_conn

Reported by: jreed Owned by: UnAssigned
Priority: low Milestone: Sprint-20111025
Component: build system Version:
Keywords: Cc:
CVSS Scoring: Parent Tickets:
Sensitive: no Defect Severity: N/A
Sub-Project: DNS Feature Depending on Ticket:
Estimated Difficulty: 1.0 Add Hours to Ticket: 0
Total Hours: 0 Internal?: no

Description

auth_xfrout_conn is not within the bind10 sub directory. Currently just at ${prefix}/var/

Subtickets

Change History (13)

comment:1 Changed 9 years ago by shane

  • Milestone changed from New Tasks to Year 3 Task Backlog

comment:2 Changed 9 years ago by jinmei

  • Milestone changed from Year 3 Task Backlog to Next-Sprint-Proposed

comment:3 Changed 9 years ago by jreed

  • Type changed from defect to task

comment:4 Changed 8 years ago by stephen

  • Estimated Difficulty changed from 0.0 to 1

comment:5 Changed 8 years ago by jinmei

  • Milestone set to Next-Sprint-Proposed

comment:6 Changed 8 years ago by jinmei

  • Type changed from task to defect

comment:7 Changed 8 years ago by jelte

  • Milestone changed from Next-Sprint-Proposed to Sprint-20111025

comment:8 Changed 8 years ago by jinmei

  • Owner set to jinmei
  • Status changed from new to accepted

comment:9 Changed 8 years ago by jinmei

trac869 is ready for review.

In the first commit I made some trivial editorial/style fixes
(not relaetd to this task but I happened to notice).

Also I changed modified the EOL code of spec_config.h.pre.in, so
the all lines of the file were modified, but essentially the only
change was made to the last line.

I think we need a changelog entry for the reason described in the
proposed one:

302.?	[bug]		jinmei
	Changed the installation path for the UNIX domain file used
	for the communication between b10-auth and b10-xfrout to a
	"@PACKAGE@" subdirectory (e.g. from /usr/local/var to
	/usr/local/var/bind10-devel).  This should be transparent change
	because this file is automatically created and cleaned up, but
	if the old file somehow remains, it can now be safely removed.
	(Trac #869, git TBD)

comment:10 Changed 8 years ago by jinmei

  • Component changed from Unclassified to build system
  • Owner changed from jinmei to UnAssigned
  • Status changed from accepted to reviewing

comment:11 follow-up: Changed 8 years ago by jreed

This looks fine to me. I ran it, but I didn't use it (didn't do any XFR out). (We need some system-level tests for XFR out that don't use the source tree executables-- but that is a different task.) Feel free to merge this.

comment:12 in reply to: ↑ 11 Changed 8 years ago by jinmei

Replying to jreed:

This looks fine to me. I ran it, but I didn't use it (didn't do any XFR out). (We need some system-level tests for XFR out that don't use the source tree executables-- but that is a different task.) Feel free to merge this.

Okay, thanks for the check. Branch merged, closing ticket.

comment:13 Changed 8 years ago by jinmei

  • Resolution set to fixed
  • Status changed from reviewing to closed
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.