#5618 closed defect (duplicate)

Impossible to use a Chromecast with kea DHCP

Reported by: thomasmc Owned by:
Priority: low Milestone: Kea1.5
Component: Unclassified Version: git
Keywords: Cc:
CVSS Scoring: Parent Tickets:
Sensitive: no Defect Severity: N/A
Sub-Project: DHCP Feature Depending on Ticket:
Estimated Difficulty: 0 Add Hours to Ticket: 0
Total Hours: 0 Internal?: no

Description

Hello,
since few month I use kea dhcp server, it works properly with all my devices but I have a big problem with my Chromecast, it doesn't work att all with your DHCP server. I already contacted Chromecast Support team. I don't know if I am the only one with this problem.
Before I decided to use Kea I was using my ISP's dhcp server but it was too limited and verry bugfull.

I hope you will be able to find a way to fix this, I didn't gave you any logs or config files because I don't know what you really need but I really need it working and I'll give you any file you need, your DHCP server is VERRY nice !

Cordially

Subtickets

Change History (3)

comment:1 Changed 16 months ago by tomek

  • Milestone changed from Kea-proposed to Kea1.5
  • Priority changed from medium to low

Moving to 1.5. Lowering priority of this to low, as we have only limited capabilities to reproduce an environment in which the bug has ocurred.

comment:2 Changed 16 months ago by thomasmc

I can help providing logs, if you need something just ask me, or contact me by email if u need anything.

comment:3 Changed 14 months ago by tomek

  • Resolution set to duplicate
  • Status changed from new to closed
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.