Opened 7 years ago

Closed 7 years ago

#2216 closed defect (fixed)

update query_bench so it will use the new data source config

Reported by: jinmei Owned by: jinmei
Priority: medium Milestone: Sprint-20120904
Component: b10-auth Version:
Keywords: Cc:
CVSS Scoring: Parent Tickets:
Sensitive: no Defect Severity: N/A
Sub-Project: DNS Feature Depending on Ticket:
Estimated Difficulty: 3 Add Hours to Ticket: 0
Total Hours: 1.75 Internal?: no

Description


Subtickets

Change History (10)

comment:1 follow-up: Changed 7 years ago by naokikambe

  • Type changed from defect to task

I think the defect type is a mistake. I changed it to task.

comment:2 in reply to: ↑ 1 ; follow-up: Changed 7 years ago by jinmei

Replying to naokikambe:

I think the defect type is a mistake. I changed it to task.

We can discuss it, but it's clearly regression due to #1976 in that it
doesn't not work as it did before after this change. IMO it's
obviously a defect. I'm reverting it to a defect for now. Let's
discuss it in the planning call if necessary.

comment:3 Changed 7 years ago by jinmei

  • Type changed from task to defect

comment:4 in reply to: ↑ 2 Changed 7 years ago by naokikambe

Replying to jinmei:
OK, I understand that. But that reason has to be written as description, I think. Thanks,

comment:5 Changed 7 years ago by jelte

  • Milestone changed from Next-Sprint-Proposed to Sprint-20120904

comment:6 Changed 7 years ago by jinmei

  • Owner set to UnAssigned
  • Status changed from new to reviewing

trac2216 is ready for review.

The main change is 34565a2. It just updates the data source
configuration using the new interface. I also made a couple of
unrelated extensions (1st and 3rd commits), they are not absolutely
necessary, but I believe will be helpful in many cases. The changes
are small even including them.

comment:7 follow-up: Changed 7 years ago by jelte

  • Owner changed from UnAssigned to jinmei

kudos for the -d option :D (started out by first looking at old behaviour and found it quite annoying it was almost impossible to figure out what it was doing). Though perhaps this should be stderr, sno strong opinion though.

Rest of the changes look good, please merge.

comment:8 in reply to: ↑ 7 Changed 7 years ago by jinmei

Replying to jelte:

Thanks for the review.

kudos for the -d option :D (started out by first looking at old behaviour and found it quite annoying it was almost impossible to figure out what it was doing). Though perhaps this should be stderr, sno strong opinion though.

Using stderr may make sense, but from a quick recheck it's not so
straightforward to specify it from the query_bench code, so I left it
unchanged in this branch. In any case we normally won't enable
logging, so it should be a minor matter.

Rest of the changes look good, please merge.

Okay, thanks, merge done, closing.

comment:9 Changed 7 years ago by jinmei

  • Total Hours changed from 0 to 1.75

comment:10 Changed 7 years ago by jinmei

  • Resolution set to fixed
  • Status changed from reviewing to closed
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.